Monday 28 January 2008

BVE


A very nice 3D train simulator from Japan (the game is in English)
Be a train driver and pick up the passengers. Take care of your speed, don't drive through the red traffic lights and don't forget to stop at the stations.
you got two trains. The first one is rathe difficult to steer, the second one is easier. Both trains have their own track, very nice tracks, but too short for me. They are so beautiful that they be always too short for me. The sound is great and I really love the speech...
There is no explanation in english about the controls, so I tried to figure it out and I have more or less found some keys...
Menu
Click on the button in the bottom left corner (or press the Alt key) to open the menu (in english).
Therein can you select another train, do some settings as full screen/windowed, restart, exit, etc.

Download 13,3 Mb

No comments: